Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Meet Logan!


Hi, I'm Logan, a most handsome fellow and I'm available for adoption to a safe and loving home.  I am about 5 years old, mostly white, with some gray tabby markings on my head, back, and tail.  In fact, I have a very cute white triangle, which you're sure to like, in the middle of the tabby area on the top of my head.  My foster mom tells me I'm the best lap cat she's ever seen! And, the most loving cat, too. Right now I'm living in a lovely home with 2 big dogs, and we get along OK, as long as we don't annoy each other.  My very favorite things are being petted and held, but I do love to play, too.  And, sleep in a nice soft bed - or chair - or couch - or on a comforting lap. I enjoy sitting and watching the squirrels and birds outside, too! Meow!  Come visit with me and if you decide you can't live without me, I'll be glad to cuddle with you, too. Thanks!


















No comments:

Post a Comment